Here are some useless fun facts to brighten your day!!!
- In Japan, watermelons are squared. It’s easier to stack them that way.
- The country code for Russia is “007″.
- All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
- Almonds are members of the peach family.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
- The average chocolate bar has 8 insects’ legs in it.
- The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
- Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.
- If you keep a Goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.
- A snail can sleep for 3 years.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
- Polar bears are left-handed.
- There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.