Feeling groggy and sluggish today after we sprung ahead yesterday? Napping Day provides us with an opportunity to adjust to the changes of daylight savings time. We lose an hour of sleep due to ‘springing forward’. A mid-afternoon nap is an integral part of most cultures, and scientifically proven to be good for you!
Naps can be beneficial to you ~
- Longer naps can boost memory and enhance creativity.
- Napping could help improve your performance at work, school and everyday life.
- Naps make you feel more relaxed.
- Naps reduce fatigue, giving you more energy.
- If you’re feeling down in the dumps, napping could help boost your mood.