- Some gerbils are actually born pregnant.
- Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
- The little boy who did the voice of Bambi grew to become the youngest drill instructor ever in the Marines.
- Kissing is more hygienic and healthier than shaking hands.
- Yawns are not only contagious among humans, but among domesticated dogs as well.
- The term “nerd” originated from Dr. Seuss’ 1950’s book, If I Ran The Zoo.”
- Singing exercises your heart, lungs and releases endorphins, making you feel good.
- Chickens with white earlobes will lay white eggs, while chickens with red earlobes lay brown eggs.
- Playing with puppies and kittens has been proven to relieve stress and help students perform better on tests.
Fun fact, odd facts that will hopefully make you smile and think a moment!! Pass them on and give someone else some food for thought with these odd facts!!
From all of us at AWS, laugh a little today!!