- There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar!! Are you wondering?
- For every 230 cars that are made, 1 will be stolen!!
- Dr. Seuss coined the word nerd in his 1950 book “If I Ran The Zoo”.
- A word or sentence that is the same front and back (racecar, kayak) is called a “palindrome”.
- The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for the book most often stolen from Libraries.
- A Lion’s roar can be heard from 5 miles away. Wow! Imagine what it can sound like up close if you can hear it from 5 miles away!!!
- An average human scalp has 100,000 hairs…
- Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds; dogs only have about ten! Who knew?
From all of us at All Weather Seal West Michigan, enjoy this mid-week break on Wacky Wednesday, a little chuckle to get you through the day!!!