- Pollen can last for infinity.
- The worlds smallest mammal is the bumblebee bat of Thailand. It weighs less than a penny.
- Mount Everest grown 4 millimeters a year.
- Beavers can swim half a mile under water with one breath of air.
- Cows milk is the most common food to be allergic to.
- In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
- The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.
- American car horns beep in the tone of F.
- The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees.
Happy Wednesday everyone!! Have an amazing day and smile and laugh today!!!